Wednesday, April 29, 2009

*Very Proud Older Sister*

I know it's been a while since my last post and thanks Alicia for pointing out that since I don't really see anybody I should probably be posting more often, sorry for my slacking!
I know I have complained to some friends and family about people who brag and don't blog. I always said I would never do that but I am going to be a hypocrite right now because I have some siblings that I am very proud of and I want them to know that...
These are my 2 little brothers. (Well not so little any more!) Alex is on the left (the taller one) and Brady is on the right (the happy one). These two boys are so very special to me! They are very very very smart and also very caring! They have always been so protective of me and it has only gotten worse the taller they get! We'll start with Alex. He will be a SENIOR next year! I feel really old! He has been a school officer every year since 7th grade. And he just recently made Student Body Officer for Fremont High next year!!!!! I can easily see why he is so very liked by many of his class mates! He is very funny, very compassionate, and very athletic. The hair doesn't hurt either! He is currently on the high school soccer team and doing very well in his school work. And he absoultely loves that he is now almost a whole foot taller than his very short older sisters. I love this boy so much and am so very proud! I brag like I'm his mom or something! To me he should still be a little srawny 8 year old running around annoying the crap out of me! Where has the time gone...Now on to Brady. He is so very smart! He has got a talent with math that I envy! He pulls amazing grades as well and is very social! He made Junior Class Officer for next year also!!!!! He has been and officer since 7th grade too and after taking a break form it his sophmore year decided he wanted to do it again. He is on the high school soccer team as well and is one amazing, aggressive player! I would hate to play against him! He too loves that he is so much taller than most of his family! And he was also blessed with really good hair! ( I missed out on that blessing!) I really do look up to these two boys, literally and figuratively, they have been a blessing to my family since the day they were born! I love you and miss you both so much!

Now one more brag spot for my little sister natalie....

This is natalie, She will be in 7th grade next year! Now that makes me feel extremely old! She has, and continues to grow into a gorgeous girl!!!! She is the only one in our family to be blessed with beautiful brown eyes! I have loved and envied her eyes since she was little, not to mention her long thick gorgeous hair! (again i missed out on that blessing) She too is one very smart little girl! She has always done very well in school and I know she'll do a great job in junior high! She is so full of life and energy that I can barely keep up with her! And even though I am her older sister I look up to her as well! She has one of the strongest testimonies of the gospel that I have ever seen in a 12 year old, she has very high standards and goals that I know she will hold onto for the remainder of her schooling. I love her so very much and am so protective of her! Luckily she hasn't passed me up in height yet but I am sure that day is coming because it's not hard to pass a shorty like me. I do have older siblings that I am so very proud of also and I will brag about them once I get pictures of them. I hope you've enjoyed my brag spot today!

Here are some random pictures from this weekend. It was my aunt, grandma & grandpa's birthdays. I didn't get my camera out in time before everyone left so I only got a couple pics of who was left at the party. My family drove up from Utah to surprise my grandparents for their birhtday's.

This is my Grandma Burke, my mom, me, and Natalie. You can tell where I get my looks from! I am so grateful that I am able to live by my Grandma! We have so much fun together whether it's grocery shopping or just going to lunch, she is an amazing lady! I do miss having my mom close by though...She has become one of my best friends and it's hard to not have her here.


These are my adorable parents!!! My dad has been my hero my whole life! He coached me in soccer since I was little! Sorry mom, but I've always been a daddy's girl! He works very hard to provide for his family and he does an amazing job at it!! I love him so much and wouldn't trade him for anything!!!


And finally here is the love of my life, my best friend, & my eternal companion!!! Brock is the most amazing man I have ever met! He is very supportive of my insane idea to go back to school and I appreciate his patience with me while I struggle through it! He is a very loving and adoring husband! He works so very hard to provide for us and he does a wonderful job! I could never ask for a better man in my life! I love you Babe!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I cannot believe your brothers are that old oh my gosh! I remember when they were just little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of your brothers and sisters the same way... they can't be that old already... They should be little still. By the way, I was thinking about you the other night and went to text you but my phone has had some issues and I lost your #. Will you e-mail it to me again. My email is lauriefalslev@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow yeah I remember your sister when she was just little tiny! That is so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the new post THANKYOU!!!! i love the Craft fam. we dont get to see you guys very much anymore and if i see Brady or ALEX they are DEAD meat for growing up so fast i am going to tie bricks to there heads cuz now they are WAY taller then me and have more to make fun of ha ha! So where is KAt and nick in this post? i need to see pictures of them too so can you get right on that please! ha ha jk! but anyway WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU COME HOME!! ME AMD HEATHER ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Camie, it's April (Meyer). I found your blog while perusing through other blogs, and I just wanted to leave a quick comment to say hi. I hope you don't mind if I check back every so often. You and Brock make a very cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAMIE! Forgive me that i completely missed your post! You are going to kill me! LOL! Yes I agree your brothers are so awesome! And that Natalie, wow she is taking after her mom and sisters! I miss your family! Next time you come down we are FOR SURE getting together. (OR ELSE)!!!!

    ReplyDelete