Today was my target ultrasound! It was amazing! My mom and little sister Natalie were able to come up from Utah to come to my appointment, along with my grandma, my cousin and of course my husband came! We found out that we will be having a BOY!!! We are so excited and can't wait to have him here now! My due date is thankfully staying the same, he measured right on. Everything else looked really good and he looks healthy. Please feel free to give us any ideas for boy names, we have none picked out and are kinda struggling with it. :) 


Congrats Cami and Brock!!! Boys are the BEST!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! How fun to have such close people there with you. A boy will be lots of fun. You and your husband will make great parents!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is a cute little guy already!! YEAH!! If you were in Utah we could go out to lunch and celebrate :) Raincheck?
ReplyDeletecongrats on the little boy!!! I am so excited for you guys. I will be thinking of names for you. We are still trying to think of some ourselves. Congrats again... love ya.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. You will love having a boy!!! I am glad everything looks good. Good luck with the name. I am no help there.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is so fun! I'm not any help with names either. Picking a name is seriously one of the hardest things! We didn't even have Kambri's name picked out until after she was born. Good Luck and keep us updated on how you are doing.
ReplyDeleteIt's a boy! congrats Camie! :) Im so glad everything is going good and he is healthy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Boys are seriously the best!!!!
ReplyDelete