Monday, July 26, 2010

~The countdown has begun~

We are starting to count down the days until our bundle of joy makes his arrival into this world. That being said we are having a baby shower on Saturday in Idaho at my cousins house. She sent out invitations and I just wanted everyone to know that if you didn't get one I apologize, I am finding some people's invitations have yet to arrive, or are being returned. However just an FYI, we don't expect anyone to make the three hour drive to Idaho just to see a pregnant chick lay on the couch. I don't have a choice in going since I am her favorite sister, no not Natalie, Kathleen. I just wanted to let people know that my Mom and I are leaving for Idaho Thursday evening, but if you have something you wanted to get to Camie feel free to drop it off at my mom's house in Hooper and we will get it to her. I will post pictures of the baby shower for everyone. I know you all want to see Camie fat and pregnant as much as I do. Justice! :) Hahaa.... j/k love ya Camie! Well, have a Happy Summer everyone!

Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment