Saturday, November 12, 2011

~Raylee Jo's Blessing and Random Pics~

Raylee Jo was blessed on October 9th by Brock. It was a really nice day and Brock did a great job! We weren't able to get a family picture but we sure did get some of the kids. :) Raylee's dress and headband were made by Brock's Gramma Haglund, so Raylee's Great-Gramma. It was so beautiful! We had a lot of comments on it. Thank you so much to all of our family that came and supported us. We are very lucky to still live close enough to see everyone!
 Here is Raylee in her dress. Her bracelet was made by her Aunt Randee.
It was the perfect accessory for this little girl!

Here's Brandt pulling a funny face.
He's such a cheeser sometimes.

Yellowstone Park

Brock's parents came up one weekend and we decided to go to Yellowstone for the day. It was an eventful trip. We weren't lucky enough to see a lot of animals but we did get to see some buffalo and a 5 point elk. It was a fun getaway.

Here's Brandt again. He was having so much fun on this bridge.
These pictures turned out so cute!

Here is Brock and Brandt on that same bridge.
I love this picture!
Here is one of Brandt, Brock, Shaun, Raylee in the blanket and me. It was pretty cold so I was trying to keep her warm while we went to see the hot pots.

Raylee Jo's New Jewelry 

On Wednesday I took Raylee to my Aunt Debbie's Salon and had her pierce her ears. We gave her Tylenol before and I had a watermelon sucker for her to suck on while we did it. She barely even cried!
She is such a tough girl!

2 comments:

  1. K first of all HOLY BRAVE you to get Raylee's eyes pierced! She's tiny! But honestly if I had my way Kynlee would have hers done already!! And that blessing dress is to die for! GORGEOUS!! She looks like a doll! Oh she's a keeper! So fun you guys went to yellowstone! I LOVE it there! Anywho, glad you updated!! Your family is DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute family! And she is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete