Friday, April 3, 2009

Fun in the Cold!!!

My sister-in-law, Randee, had asked me if I would take a couple pictures of her and her fiance, Tyler, when they came to visit this weekend. I happily agreed and was excited because it was supposed to be overcast this weekend, well instead it decided to snow non stop! Luckily by the time we were able to make it out to take pictures it had warmed up and the snow started melting.

It was so much fun being able to spend some time with them! They are getting married soon and they are completely adorable together! This one is so you can see how cold it was! I love this pic! I was able to change and crop it a little and I think it turned out great!
This is just one of them being themselves. They have so much fun together! And I love seeing Randee so happy!

I decided to jump in for one with Randee. She really is the best sister in law I could ask for!

And she's so easy to be goofy around!

3 comments:

  1. The pictures turned out great! I bet she is a great sister in law! She has a great personality!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Camie, this is Amber Dickmann. I came across your blog and thought I'd say hi! It looks like your doing great and you and your hubby are such a cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay sweet camie its time to update since we cant see you all the time! we need to know what you are up to like everyday! ha ha! post soon!

    ReplyDelete