Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Private Bloggers

For those of you who have already gone private, here is my email address so you can send me an invite if you would like to let me be able to view your blog. It's camiecraft@gmail.com. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Hey this is Mandy Vance. Camie I am so happy you made a blog! It will be nice to keep in touch! I sent you a blog invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Camie :) Its Pyper- I sent ya an invite so you can view my bog as well-- You and your hubby are soo cute :) Welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog!!! I am so happy that you wrote on mine so that I could find it!!! I miss you lots! Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Camie, I will sent you an invite to our blog!! I'm glad we can now keep in touch a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Camie, I sent you an invite. I am glad we can keep in touch easier now!

    ReplyDelete