Here is our new addition to the family! She is also a Mini Schnauzer. We decided to finally get a new little puppy because our other dog, Mia, has been pretty depressed since she lost her friend Sassy, and she is always down when we leave my mom's and take her away from her other friends. She will hopefully be the same color as Mia when she grows up. I forgot how tiring a new puppy can be!! She has so much energy!!
Here she is trying to play with Mia. She is so small she can barely reach the top of the chair!This is me and my girls! Missy is actually chewing on my earring here!! She grabbed on right before the picture was taken!
This is my handsome hubby and his girls! Poor guy is now surrounded by girls. He is so sweet to let me get another puppy! Thank you babe!!! Even though she is my Christmas and my Birthday present...I love her!

Oh how fun! How come you are not in the picture of all the girls!? You are one of the girls too! I am glad to see that you finally posted on your blog! You need to start taking more pictures to put up here! LOL!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. I'm way jealous. I miss you tons. I was just thinking about you the yesterday. Anyway, your puppy is so cute.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I am way jealous.. I want a dog so bad but our apartments won't let us!(:<)
ReplyDelete