Sorry about the overload! I have been a slacker and have been very busy. But here is what has been happening in our lives right now. Hope you enjoy!
~Bentley Jo~
My cousin Whitney finally had her baby! She is beautiful! Bentley Jo was 6lbs 13oz, and was 21 inches long. She was born Monday and I was so grateful to be able to be there to see her after she was born. It is so amazing to see this little miracle come into such a wonderful family who loves her and is so excited to finally have her here!
~Christmas Tree Time~
This is my favorite part of Christmas! I love putting up our tree and having it lit up at night!
This is me putting on the last ornament.
~Girls Night Out~
When we were in Utah for Thanksgiving I was able to have a girls night with Heather and Alicia. It was so much fun! We went and ate at Iggy's in Ogden. It was really good. Thanks for such a fun night girls! Love you both!

So you have been busy. Looks like fun though. And I think it is so funny that Whit named her little one the same as mine. same spelling and same middle name. Its a good one.:o)
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! I am so glad you finally put up some pictures! Your Christmas tree is so pretty! I am so glad we all go to hang out when you were in town, it was so much fun! Love ya can't wait to see ya again!
ReplyDeleteCUTE PICTURES! Cute baby, cute tree, cute you and Brock, cute girls! :) Your tree looks so great! Love it!
ReplyDelete