Thursday, February 25, 2010

*Huge Blog Slacker!!!*

I know I've been almost non existent to many people and especially to my blog lately! I am really sorry but I do promise that there is a really good reason for it. Brock and I found out back on December 28th that we will be welcoming our first little baby in September!!!!! YES! I am pregnant! My due date is September 6th! We are so very excited and can not wait to become parents! I've never been so happy to be sick ALL THE TIME! I think the hardest thing to do was to not tell our parents. This will be the first grandbaby on both sides. We decided to tell my mom and dad by getting a plaque that we found that said " Our Greatest Blessings call us Grandma and Grandpa." We then put my first ultra sound pic on it and wrapped it. When we had a family get together we decided to give it to them. My sister, Kat, was nice enough to pretend to be looking at my pictures on my camera but she was really vidoe tapping the whole thing! It's really funny! My grandma Craft is sitting behind her when she opens it and it takes a little while for the shock to wear off before they all realize what's going on. But when they do, the tears started flowing for sure!

I will try and keep everyone posted on things that happen. I am now almost 14 weeks! So only about 6 more weeks and we will find out whether we get a boy or a girl! Feel free to make predictions for me. :)

16 comments:

  1. Congrats Cam!!! That is so exciting! Being a mom is the Funnest thing in the whole world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!! I predict a girl. We need another great granddaughter on our side of the family. Plus Kambri needs a girl to play with when we have family parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Camie, I am so excited for you! Being a Mother is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats we are so happy for the two of you!!! I think it will be a girl...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camie that is awesome!!! I hope you are feeling good. I am so excited for you both.
    My prediction is a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Camie! How exciting for you guys. I hope you get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well congradulations! That is very exciting news! I have to confess, i teared up just watching your video :) (what can i say, i'm a big sissy !!) Very cute way to surprise them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camie,
    I stumbled across your blog today, and I am glad I was to see your newest post and I am so happy for you. Congrats.You are going to make a wonderful mom-just like your own mom. The video is pretty cute. Congrats. What great news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! That's so exciting! There is nothing better then being a mom! I'm gonna guess girl. Good luck hope u feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting! Being a mom is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Camie!!!! I am so excited for you. Congrats. How are you feeling? Are you puking? I want to know all about it. I am so happy for you. You are going to be the best mom ever! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I heard through the grape vine you two were expecting. I have been waiting for you to post it on your blog. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is sooo exciting. I am going to guess a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Camie, that is amazing!! :) Im sure you are both ecstatic! That video was adorable, I cried just watching it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Camie, that is great news! James and I are both excited for you guys..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys, you will be such a cute mommy! I am going to guess GIRL! NOthing is better than being a MOMMY! Hope you get feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Camie- I am soo excited for you!! You will be such a cute mom! You can see my blog at bobandshiloh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete