Guess I should update since it's been a while. I am now 31 weeks and counting down! My countdown became my main focus when I was placed on bed rest two weeks ago. I now have plenty of time on my hands to contemplate many things. For example, why do they call it bed rest when it is more like house arrest?! Anyone who has ever been on bed rest knows what I mean! I am not allowed to ride in a car, sit or stand for prolonged periods of time, I can no longer work because I was standing for at least 4 hours straight and I can't even go sit through sacrament meeting at church. Also my only outing I get is when I have my Dr. (a.k.a. parole officer!!!) appointment every other week.
This wouldn't be so bad if I were farther along but I still have at least 9 weeks before I am due. And of course it's summer and we had so many family trips planned. Our 4th of July was spent at home watching movies. My sweet husband refused to do anything without me because he said it wasn't fair for me to have to stay home and he gets to do whatever he wants. Wish us luck and if you have any ideas about what I can do to pass the time and save my sanity I would very much appreciate it! Here I am at just over 30 weeks. Sorry it's such a bad picture. I had to use my phone.


Cute belly pic :) That sucks your on "house arrest" - but at least it will keep your baby safe and in there a bit longer :)
ReplyDeleteYou look darling Camie! Sorry about the bedrest. I was on bedrest too at this time last year. So I totally remember spending last 4th of July confined to the couch and the many many doctors visits. Here's to hoping that your bedrest does the trick though and your little guy stays in there for another 9 weeks.
ReplyDeleteLook at how stinking cute you are. You are so tiny! i hope everything is going ok... You're right, bed rest sucks! you can always give me a call and chit chat to help pass time!
ReplyDeleteI'd say it really is more like house arrest! :) If I were closer I'd come with Diet Coke, oreos, and lots of cheesy movies we could watch. OH and I'd bring a really cute little boy for you to play with :) Call me if you get bored, love you!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture!! I have anklets that need to be made if you want to do them ;) Saw Heather the other day in Plain City, she looks just as good as you do. I bet you are excited to have a really good friend be prego with you!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute!
ReplyDelete