I have been a huge slacker when it comes to posting about our summer, but since I have recently been given a lot of extra time in my day to fill, I figure why not download the pictures from my camera and post what we did before I was sentenced to solitary confinement at home.
~4-WHEELER RIDES~
My little brother Alex was able to come up and spend a week with us. While he was here he went on a date with a cute girl that I worked with. Brock and I decided it would be a lot of fun to take them on our 4-wheelers. They are racing 4-wheelers so you have to shift them manually. This proved to be a little challenge for them at first since neither of them had ever driven ones like them. But once they got the hang of it we had so much fun! Brock and I rode on his and Alex and Ashley rode on mine. We took them to a place called the pumice pits. It had been raining for a couple days before so we knew we would get muddy, but little did we know, Ashley and Alex made it a point to hit every single mud puddle they could find! By the time we got back we were so muddy but it was so much fun!
~BROCK'S BIRTHDAY BASH~
Brock's birthday was in June and we were able to have family and his friends over to his parents for a barbecue. It was a lot of fun! He hadn't been able to spend time with these friends for at least two years. It was fun listening to them catch up and re-tell newly wed moments they have had.
Here's me and Brady. Alex had the camera so he just kept taking random pics.
~BEGINNING OF BABY'S ROOM~
We've (well, mostly Brock) have been working on getting the baby's room ready. My very creative husband designed and painted how he wanted the room. It is almost finished but I think it looks great so far!
Here is the crib with the bedding that we both were finally able to agree on. :)
This is the best pic I could get. We still havethe window valance to put up and to decorate the walls a little more. I'm very happy with all that Brock has done! I love it!

Camie, look how cute you are pregnant! I know how you feel with the bedrest, I was sentenced to that with both my pregnancies but its worth it in the end :) Good luck and keep posting pictures!
ReplyDeleteThe room is absolutely PERFECT! I love it!!! Can't wait to meet your little guy. You are one cute prego lady!
ReplyDelete