Well we were finally able to get my targeted ultrasound done! Everything looks great with the baby. The ultrasound tech almost forgot to look and see what we were having. She was getting ready to finish up and I had to ask if we could try and see if it's a boy or girl. She tried really hard to make sure and get a good look before she announced what she could see and by the way that nothing was really "showing up" she told us she is pretty sure that it is a GIRL!!! Just goes to show you that I should never guess what anyone is having, especially my own. I was convinced I was having another boy which I was so excited for so that Brandt could have a brother so close to him, but I was wrong, yet again. We are so very excited! We were able to get a 3D ultrasound this time which was really interesting.
Here's our little girl's face, well her profile anyway. She is sure a mover like crazy! I don't think she stops all day or night. It'll sure be interesting when she gets bigger. This pregnancy has been a lot easier than my first after the first trimester was over. With Brandt I was nauseous all day every day and now I am no longer sick which has been wonderful! We're just hoping that the shots I have to get work and I can stay off of bed rest and enjoy this summer with my family. So far so good!


Ya!! That is so fun to have one of each. So much fun. I love the pic also its crazy to see them like that. Hope your feeling better.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! That will be fun for you guys to have one of each! Hope all is going well your way. James and I send our Best Wishes!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! That is so fun. Just think how protective of her he will be when they get older!!
ReplyDeleteOh fun a baby girl!! ;) HOw exciting!! Girls really are soo much fun! hehe-- That's perfect that you have one of each too...
ReplyDeleteThat's good your pregnacy is easier this time-- hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here :)
That is so exciting!! Your mom told me when I was at your house last weekend. That was the wierdest thing too. Too bad you couldn't have been there!
ReplyDeleteHi Camie we don't know each other but I found your blog through mutual friends and saw that you were Alex Craft's sister! he is one of my brother in law's really good friends and he worked at the family business (dallas green's) before he left on his mission! small world. Anyways sorry to blog stalk but congrats on your new pregnancy! :)
ReplyDelete-Natalie Green