I was able to talk to my little brother Alex who is serving a mission in Minnesota right now! His mission president let him call the family on Skype. It was great! We were able to have me, Brock, and Brandt on with my brother that lives in Virginia, and the rest of my family that lives in Utah. He's doing great but can't wait for summer to come either!
Here's Brandt thinking about trying to crawl. He went backwards a little bit but then gave up.
Here is Brandt's new favorite thing to eat! He loves ice cream.
Here he is on Easter with Papa Craft reading a book. We had a lot of fun visiting family on Easter.
Here he is with Aunt Natalie in his Easter outfit.
This is the day before easter coloring eggs at Grandma Nielsen's. We had to entertain him with the spoon so he wouldn't keep trying to reach the cups of dye.
Hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day also! I am so lucky to have so many wonderful examples of mother's in my life! Thank you mom for everything you have and are still teaching me! I love you!Here are two of the wonderful women in my life! This is my Grandma Burke and my mom at Brandt's blessing. They have been a huge help to me and I love them both so much!

Oh my goodness Camie, you don't even look pregnant in those Mother's Day pictures. Sheesh, hope when I decide to have some children I look that good. Hope you are doing fabulous
ReplyDeleteCute pics i LOVE them all! Brock picked out a cute top for sure! WHY ARE YOU SO SMALL STILL!!!! CAMIE I WAS HUGE WITH ALL MY BABIES! LUCKY! i miss you! i have called a couple of times i need to chat with you now that summer is almost here hopefully my crazy life will stop for a moment!
ReplyDeleteSo stinking cute! He is getting so big! LOVE your shirt!!! ;)
ReplyDelete