Tuesday, June 28, 2011

*Summertime Fun* (so far)







~First haircut~



Brandt had his first haircut a couple months ago. I know it looks like there was nothing to cut but he had the old man hairdo going where it's really long on the bottom and he had a bald spot from rubbing on his mattress. So I decided to use my clippers on him and even it out. He did an amazing job!! He sat so still and it looked so much better after. He's had another haircut since then too. I figured I might as well get him used to haircuts so it's not a struggle when he's older.


~High School Gradution~
My younger brother Brady graduated from Fremont in May. I can't believe he's old enough to be done! He was a Student Body Officer his senior year but has pretty much been an officer every year since he was in 7th grade. He played on the Varsity Soccer team for Fremont also. I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished!


~Brock's Birthday~
Brock had a birthday in June. His parents were able to come up and stay for a little bit. They took us to dinner for his birthday and Brandt would not sit still once he saw the balloons! It was so funny! So grandpa Nielsen decided that Brandt should have one and went and grabbed one for him. He loved it!


~Random Pics~


Now here are just some random pics I've taken this summer so far.






Here's me and Brand't just hanging out at home.



This is Brandt at Brock's softball game last week. He loves being outside!








Brandt has now developed a habit of falling asleep in his jumper. It's been great for me since it's getting harder and harder to hold him while he's sleeping without his little sister trying to kick him off!
And finally here I am at just over 31 weeks pregnant. Definately been harder this go around with a small one to chase after and keep out of everything.

3 comments:

  1. K your belly is tiny!! Ah I wish I was little and cute pregnant :( and really it doesn't look like Brandt had any hair for you to cut! He sure is one little cute boy tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camie, you have to be the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen...honestly! Good luck, its coming so soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at your pics again for some weird reason and your brother Brady looks just like ALEX i swear they could be twins! They are super close in age huh? Anyways I know I'm weird and I'll quit stalking your family! You need to update soon again because I am DYING to see more pics of Raylee! Love the name BTW! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete